Thursday, February 3, 2011

All-time Top Five White Stripes Songs

I was planning on doing an All-time Top Five Soundtracks for my next post, however with news of The White Stripes breaking up, I have decided to go in a different direction. I am not going to comment on each song individually; instead I ask that if you haven't heard these songs before please give a listen to them below (or listen to them again if you have heard them before, trust me they’re still good) The White Stripes are one the great bands of the new millennium.  Amazing what they could do with just two instruments.  With the loss of The White Stripes the music industry just got a little suckier.
5. You Don't Know What Love is (You Just Do As You're Told)

4. Hotel Yorba


3. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself (Dusty Springfield cover)


2. Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground


1. The Hardest Button to Button


No comments:

Post a Comment